A few updates...
- Since my last post I've been to the doctor twice. We had an ultrasound at 30 weeks and we're able to see our sweet little boy. He's grown so much since our last peek and at 30 weeks he was measuring about 3 pounds. She said I was measuring a little ahead of our due date which is fine by me! Everything is checking out fine and we're grateful to have a healthy little boy growing in my belly.
- I scheduled the rest of my appointments until our due date and I start going every week at 35 weeks. Crazy....
- My coworkers hosted a baby shower for another girl and I and we are so thankful! They gifted us with many nice things.
- I received an invitation for a baby shower my friends are hosting for me in October and it is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see what they come up with :)
- My brother's wedding is this weekend and I'm so excited to celebrate this great occasion with them. I'm a little concerned about my bridesmaid dress fitting as it was pretty tight when I tried it on yesterday but I'm hoping I won't grow too much in the next week... Maybe I should have passed on the donut holes I ate this morning :/
- Ryan's aunt made us the cutest rompers out of his dad's dress shirts. I can't wait to dress him up in these and take his picture!
- All in all, things are still going well!
32 Weeks :)